Post your answers in comment.
1. There are _________ types of InfoObjects.
2. Product/Customer is an example of __________ type of InfoObject.
3. Time Characteristic represents ________ of transaction between entities.
4. Data load request ID (0REQUID) is ________ type of characteristic.
5. _____ InfoObject represent values to be evaluated.
6. 0Quantity is the type of _____ InfoObject.
7. To start Data Warehouse Workbench _______ tcode is used.
8. InfoObjects are grouped in InfoObject Catalog. (T/F)
9. When creating Characteristic InfoObject, Conversion Routine ALPHA determines the way data is stored in internal format as well as data appears on screen. (T/F)
10. When creating Characteristic InfoObject, Transfer Routine indicates the manipulation of incoming data by custom ABAP code; which executed whenever InfoObject is used in transformation. (T/F)
11. When creating Characteristic InfoObject, Texts are time-dep check box allows loading of InfoObject data with different ________.
12. Attributes provide additional information about ______ type of InfoObject.
13. To assign attributes to InfoObject, you must check the _____ check box on Master data/texts.
14. A hierarchy can have a maximum of ______ levels.
15. A version-dependent hierarchy defines a new version of hierarchy. (T/F)
16. Entire Hierarchy is Time-Dependent radio button create a new hierarchy structure with a new validity periods. (T/F)
17. Time-Dependent Hierarchy Structure radio button create a single hierarchy with different nodes/leafs that have different validity periods. (T/F)
18. In situation where hierarchy has large number of nodes the feature “Intervals permitted” or “+/- Reverse Sign for Nodes” will be used?
19. Navigational Attributes (NAV) enables capabilities like ______ and _______.
20. Navigation Attributes are not part of InfoCubes. (T/F)
21. If your business transactions are carried out in a single currency, a fixed currency is appropriate. (T/F)
22. When you can’t accumulate the value of Key Figure for different characteristics, you need to use Exception Aggregation. (T/F)
23.Non-Cumulative KFs are like inventory of a material for 3 months of quarter can’t be added to get total inventory at the end of quarter. (T/F)
24.When a characteristic InfoObject depends on some other InfoObject for uniqueness we define this InfoObject on ______ tab of characteristic InfoObject.
25.Which of the following set of tables may be generated when creating characteristic InfoObject.
a. P, Q, X, Y, M, T, H, I, J, K and S
b. A,K,L,N,I,J,K and S
c. O,P,Q,R,X,Y,Z,A,D and K